Yes it is in the install package you downloaded. You will also find them in the downloads section.
Make sure the USB-dongle is in a functioning USB-port. Restart HEAT, MLS, Database, ALP or DBET. If you still get an error message, please have a close look at it, is it type 1 or type 2.
If it is ERROR-message type 1: you probably did not install the correct driver for the key.
- Please go to https://sentinel.gemalto.com/support-downloads/sentinel-drivers/ and download the most recent driver (Sentinel Protection Installer).
- Remove your USB-dongle and install the driver.
- Re-insert your USB-dongle.
If the ERROR-message type 1 re-appears, your dongle is probably broken, please contact Suzanne Sideris.
If the ERROR-message type 2 appears, please see below.
If it is ERROR-message type 2: your USB-dongle needs to be updated.
- If the yearly fee is paid, you have received an update code.
- Start the tool 'license' in your FEMMASSE folder and enter this code.
- If you do not have the tool, you can also download the setup from the downloads page.
- If you do not have the code, please fill in the code 0000 0000 0000 0000. You will get an error code, please e-mail this code with your name and contact details to Suzanne. She will send the correct code back, or contact you.
about our software?